The 2023 Personal Lines Market Survey, which gathered nearly 950 responses, was launched to gather insight into how auto insurance consumers—like you—shop for and use their insurance. One of the areas explored the biggest perceived auto hazards and risks.
Here are the Top 10 Auto Hazards of 2023:
- Increasing costs of liability claims and lawsuits
- Changing state or local laws (e.g., minimum auto insurance laws, distracted driving laws, etc.)
- Natural disasters (e.g., blizzards, hurricanes, wildfires, earthquakes or floods)
- Theft and vandalism
- Increasing MSRPs of new vehicles and used vehicles
- Increasing frequency and severity of motor vehicle accidents
- Severe storm damage (e.g., hail damage)
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Growing list of policy exclusions
- Insuring multiple vehicles
How We Can Help
At INSURICA, ensuring that your vehicle is properly insured is our top priority. We’re here to be your trusted insurance advisor and provide you with the resources you need to understand gaps that may exist in your auto insurance and better understand your coverage details.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you address your insurance-related challenges
This is not intended to be exhaustive nor should any discussion or opinions be construed as legal advice. Readers should contact legal counsel or an insurance professional for appropriate advice. © 2023 Zywave, Inc. All rights reserved.